Baycrew’s Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the personal information of its customers as important, and pays close attention to the handling of such information and promotes efforts to protect privacy.
1.Approach PoliciesWe will comply with all relevant laws and regulations and these privacy policies with regard to the proper protection and use of personal information, strive to protect customers' personal information appropriately, and continue to strive to improve our personal information management system and privacy protection efforts.
3.Acquisition of Personal InformationWe may obtain the following information from our customers by appropriate means. In this case, we will acquire it after informing the customer of the purpose of use.
(1)Name, gender, age, date of birth, telephone number, address, e-mail address, company name, bank account information
(2)Our site usage information and purchase history
Information on the history of products and services purchased by customers from us
- Terminal information
Information on equipment terminals used by customers when using our site (type of OS, individual identification information of terminals, etc.)
- Log information
Information on the operation when the customer accesses our site (IP address, usage date, etc.)
- Information obtained by tracking techniques
4.Purpose of Use of Personal InformationWe will use your personal information for the following purposes.
(1)For login and service to our site
- For customers to log in to our site
- For the purpose of providing and operating our site suited to our customers
- For the consummation and performance of transactions between you and us and other use of our site by you
- For the management of customers who are members of our site
- For packaging, shipping, and handling of products, etc.
- For notification of matters necessary for the operation of our site
- For various inquiries and after-sales service on our site
- For communication and various inquiries to customers who have withdrawn from membership
- For the prevention and handling of fraudulent acts
- For the communication of our services or schedules to be performed by us
- User authentication and automatic display of registration information on various screens
- For soliciting, advertising and other marketing activities on our site or on third party media
- For sending e-mail magazines
- For direct mail delivery
- For campaigns, prize competition planning, and questionnaire surveys
- For the distribution of advertisements by third parties on our site or on third party media
- For the development of our new services and products
5.Management of personal informationWe will take appropriate safety measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, leakage, etc., in the management of personal information of customers. In addition, all employees (officers, employees, etc.) handling personal information of customers will be educated about the importance of personal information protection, and in the event that personal information of customers is entrusted, the entrusted company (including subcontractors) will be appropriately supervised.
- Access control is implemented to limit the scope of personal information handlers and personal information databases handled.
- We have introduced a mechanism to protect information systems that handle personal data from unauthorized access from outside sources or from unauthorized software.
6.Provision of Personal Information to a Third PartyWe will not provide personal information entrusted to a third party except in any of the following cases.
- Upon prior consent from the customer
- In the event of outsourcing within the scope necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Use
- When requested by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- Cases in which it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound upbringing of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- Cases in which cooperation is necessary for the State or local public entities, etc. to conduct affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of customers is likely to hinder the execution of such affairs
7.Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal InformationIf you wish to disclose personal information, please contact us at the following.
(1)What Is a Cookie?
Cookie is the function to save the browsing information when a customer accesses a website or service to a customer's device (such as a PC or smartphone) (including a webbeacon). The personal information of customers cannot be identified from Cookie information. There are two types of Cookie: one set up to utilize the functions provided on our website and service, and the other set up by a third party who works with us. You can reject Cookie by setting the browser. However, please be aware that some services may not be available if rejected.
(2)Intended use of Cookie
①To improve convenience
This service is used to identify customers' devices and enable them to use various services when viewing our websites and services. This makes it easier for customers to store Cookie on their devices, for example, to avoid having to repeatedly enter the same information, or to communicate via chat.
②②For analysisWe use the information gathered using Cookie to analyze your website usage (access status, traffic, routing, etc.) and use it to improve and improve websites and services. We use Google analytics to analyze this issue. How Google analytics collects and processes data can be found on this page provided by Google.
(3)For advertising delivery
In order to use the advertising delivery service, we may acquire and use behavior information (access status, traffic, routing, etc.) by Cookie issued by third parties to our business partners. Contact each company to stop providing information to the advertising delivery service provider. You can also check the URLs of the major partner companies listed below.
ValueCommerce Co., Ltd.
(4)For the delivery of advertisements using ad identifiers
For customers who use our services through applications optimized for devices such as smartphones, we refer to advertising identifiers (identifiers mounted on devices such as smartphones, which are Identification For Advertisers(IDFA in Apple) and Google's "Google Advertising ID(ADID"). You may acquire and use. Contact each company to stop providing information using an ad identifier. You can also check the URLs of the major companies listed below.
Apple Inc. Support Page
Google Play help
9.For inquiries about personal information
For inquiries about the handling of our personal information and complaints and inquiries about the handling of personal information, please contact us at the following.
Baycrew’s Co., Ltd.
23-21, Shibuya 1-chome, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0002
Hiroshi Kubota, Representative Director
Established March 22, 2022
Revised: April 1, 2022